Get Strong. Get Lean. Be Happy.
Making time for workouts and proper nutrition can be tough. Between travel, work, studies, relationships, social and family life, finding the time isn't always easy.
And there's so much fitness information available that it makes finding the right information confusing and challenging.
I can help.
Think of it this way. You can learn to do your own taxes and change your own oil. But you can hire an accountant and a mechanic to save time.
The same thing applies to fitness and hiring a personal trainer.
Here's What I Can Do For You:
- Help you get lean, toned, and feel happy with your body.
-Teach you how to workout effectively and efficiently so you can enjoy more of life without having to spend hours in the gym.
- Teach you how to lose body fat and/or gain muscle in a way that doesn't require you to eliminate carbs, eliminate foods you love, or leave you feeling stressed out.
- Teach you how to consistently stick to your plan and still enjoy life.
- Hold you accountable to your plan and help get you past plateaus so you can see the measurements go down consistently rather than rebounding like most people do after a diet.
- Design an individualized program to specific to your body, your lifestyle, and your needs so that you can get leaner .
Receive an individualized workout program each month based on a complete assessment, nutrition recommendations, weekly check-ins via Skype or FaceTime, full access to me via email and text, and video demonstrations for all exercises in your program.
A minimum commitment of 3 months is required. If you're serious about seeing results and putting in the effort, I would love to work with you.
If you live in Toronto, personal training with me is the perfect way to maximize your results.
My clients train with me in a safe, uncrowded, clean, and private gym that is judgement and distraction free.
I'll help you set new goals or help achieve existing goals. Whatever your goals may be, toning, looking great naked, or getting strong, I will help you get there faster than doing it on your own.
*Gym location is two lights south of Yonge & Lawrence in Toronto.